The week is almost done! Mine has been a whirlwind. I went to a new dentist yesterday during lunch (two snaps for no cavities). Last night I went to Atlanta Hot Yoga with my coworker. It was really fun. I think that I’ll go to class with her again one day. But I had on running attire at yoga class. I didn’t plan to go to yoga so it was go with the flow ;). I didn’t let that stop me! It was spiritual, sensual and detoxifying. We worked with our yin and yang. Sensual and strong sides. There’s a balance inside of all of us. It was so relaxing. I’m so glad that I tried it. Needless to say, I woke up this morning feeling all cool, calm and collected. I meant to take a sweaty selfie after but, my eyes were so red it was scary! Too much salty sweat rolled into them. This weekend we are having a family reunion in ATL. So, I’ll be a busy bee.
Did anyone see the latest Transformers movie?
I hit up a Sunday matinee during opening weekend. It was my “break time” as I unpacked from FitBloggin’. I was really excited, but overall I felt let down. I thought it was great to have Mark Wahlberg in the film. I mean, I suffered through Pain and Gain just because he was in the film. This storyline primarily centered around Optimus Prime. That part was cool. I missed the “boy and his car” theme of the 1st Transformers movie between Shia and Bumblebee. I also missed Tyrese and Josh Duhamel. It just wasn’t the same with this one I wasn’t buying the father/daughter relationship between Mark and the teenager. The action was alright. I guess that’s the main part. The storyline was intriguing too. I just expected a little better. The very first Transformers movie was the best one to me. New and shiny things don’t improve on drab storylines.
This box had some really great items. Here’s what I got:
- Sonya Dakar Flash Facial - The retail price on this is $95! It costs close to double the price of the box. I will have to do a review on it
- pur~lisse pur-protect SPF 30 - Definitely something I’ll use. Can never get enough sun screen.
- Thursday Friday Away Mini Clutch/Makeup bag – I didn’t really need another makeup bag or mini clutch. So I’ll give this to a cousin or a kid I babysit for. Retails for $35
- Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil - Hair oil to balance out frizz. It retails for $25. I’ve never heard of it.
- Zoya Nail Polish - This polish is in the bottom right corner of the photo. It’s an orange like shade that looks great on my skin. Retails for $9
- KISSTIXX lip gloss in Chocolate and Strawberry (these have a great flavor) - The directions say that you should use each flavor at once. I have already tested them out and I really like how the flavors taste. This retails for $5.99
- POPchips - I thought this was a great addition to the box. However, I’m no sour cream an onion fan. I’ll give these to a buddy at work. Retail $1.29
-Skintimate Shave Gel - Will absolutely use this over the summer! Great size for traveling too. Retail $1.99
- Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners - In case you missed it, I’m a fan of liners and never being unprepared ;). I’ll use these for sure. Will slip some in my gym bag and keep the rest in my purse Retail $1.50
-Slimfast Have Your Cake Meal Bar - My meal bar was a bit battered from the sun. But, I’ll definitely give it a try. I usually keep bars in my purse for snacks in the car or at work. Retail $1 for 1 bar or $5.49 for a box
Do you get the FabFitFun VIP box? I have enjoyed 2 boxes so far. I think I’ll remain a subscriber through the end of 2014 to see what else is in store for the Fall and Winter boxes. If you’d like to subscribe, join here.