The week is almost done! Mine has been a whirlwind. I went to a new dentist yesterday during lunch (two snaps for no cavities). Last night I went to Atlanta Hot Yoga with my coworker. It was really fun. I think that I’ll go to class with her again one day. But I had on running attire at yoga class. I didn’t plan to go to yoga so it was go with the flow ;). I didn’t let that stop me! It was spiritual, sensual and detoxifying. We worked with our yin and yang. Sensual and strong sides. There’s a balance inside of all of us. It was so relaxing. I’m so glad that I tried it. Needless to say, I woke up this morning feeling all cool, calm and collected. I meant to take a sweaty selfie after but, my eyes were so red it was scary! Too much salty sweat rolled into them. This weekend we are having a family reunion in ATL. So, I’ll be a busy bee.
Did anyone see the latest Transformers movie?
I hit up a Sunday matinee during opening weekend. It was my “break time” as I unpacked from FitBloggin’. I was really excited, but overall I felt let down. I thought it was great to have Mark Wahlberg in the film. I mean, I suffered through Pain and Gain just because he was in the film. This storyline primarily centered around Optimus Prime. That part was cool. I missed the “boy and his car” theme of the 1st Transformers movie between Shia and Bumblebee. I also missed Tyrese and Josh Duhamel. It just wasn’t the same with this one I wasn’t buying the father/daughter relationship between Mark and the teenager. The action was alright. I guess that’s the main part. The storyline was intriguing too. I just expected a little better. The very first Transformers movie was the best one to me. New and shiny things don’t improve on drab storylines.
I got my second Fab Fit Fun VIP box. The Summer edition. This is my second box. I received the spring one too. The box is $49/season.
This box had some really great items. Here’s what I got:
- Sonya Dakar Flash Facial - The retail price on this is $95! It costs close to double the price of the box. I will have to do a review on it
- pur~lisse pur-protect SPF 30 - Definitely something I’ll use. Can never get enough sun screen.
- Thursday Friday Away Mini Clutch/Makeup bag – I didn’t really need another makeup bag or mini clutch. So I’ll give this to a cousin or a kid I babysit for. Retails for $35
- Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil - Hair oil to balance out frizz. It retails for $25. I’ve never heard of it.
- Zoya Nail Polish - This polish is in the bottom right corner of the photo. It’s an orange like shade that looks great on my skin. Retails for $9
- KISSTIXX lip gloss in Chocolate and Strawberry (these have a great flavor) - The directions say that you should use each flavor at once. I have already tested them out and I really like how the flavors taste. This retails for $5.99
- POPchips - I thought this was a great addition to the box. However, I’m no sour cream an onion fan. I’ll give these to a buddy at work. Retail $1.29
-Skintimate Shave Gel - Will absolutely use this over the summer! Great size for traveling too. Retail $1.99
- Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners - In case you missed it, I’m a fan of liners and never being unprepared ;). I’ll use these for sure. Will slip some in my gym bag and keep the rest in my purse Retail $1.50
-Slimfast Have Your Cake Meal Bar - My meal bar was a bit battered from the sun. But, I’ll definitely give it a try. I usually keep bars in my purse for snacks in the car or at work. Retail $1 for 1 bar or $5.49 for a box
Do you get the FabFitFun VIP box? I have enjoyed 2 boxes so far. I think I’ll remain a subscriber through the end of 2014 to see what else is in store for the Fall and Winter boxes. If you’d like to subscribe, join here.