- 2018 has been off to a rocky start. I’m still trying to wrap my head around everything. Rejection is tough but negative emotions require a time limit and time’s up.
- This book has been bringing me insight and truths about how to handle success and learn from losses. I have the Kindle version and I read a little here and there on my iPhone throughout the day. It keeps me from jumping into emails and social media.
- I’ve been sick since New Year’s Day. Some days I’ve felt better than others. Self-care is something that I often let fall to the wayside. I’ve got to make it a priority. No more three week sick spells for me.
- I started Whole 30 January 2nd but I’m struggling big time. Since I’ve had a bad sinus infection, I’ve been craving comfort food like chicken tortilla soup From Chick-fil-a which is definitely not compliant. Medicine isn’t compliant either (many have honey and added sugar). Whole 30 takes focus and is a struggle when your sick. I’ll get back to it when the time is right.
- I’m so excited that Living Single is on a Hulu. It’s made my sick days just a little bit better. Actually, a lot better.