X is a hard letter. I could have taken the easy route and centered my post around the Xzibit song “X”. I don’t really like that song though and I also don’t know what I’d write about it anyway. So I decided to write about 10 which is X in Roman numerals. Much better topic! So here are 10 reasons why I’m glad that I did this challenge:
1. It gave me topics to write about everyday. Some days were a challenge, but others were just really fun.
2. I learned a lot about myself. With a goal set, I can actually post here every (week) day.
3. Honestly, I couldn’t make all of the weekend posts happen. But I’m cool with that.
4. This challenge helped me really narrow down what I want my blog to be about. I’m happy about that
5. I have had an increase in traffic. Hello new readers!
6. I got some great feedback about my posts.
7. It was fun! I had fun deciding what to write about and I feel excited to be almost done. Feels good to complete a goal!
8. I connected with some great new people.
9. I enjoyed reading everyone else’s posts.
10. I’d do it again next year!